The name ‘Samsung’ means Three Star or ‘Tri-Star’. And the number ‘3’ in South Korea, stands for Numerous, Big and Powerful. This Samsung MG14H3020CM has many functions, is powerful and big.
The shiny mirror design exterior makes the oven look premium in your kitchen. This microwave’s settings let you know if you have to defrost, reheat, or cook. This makes life very simple for you.
One of the main issues is the power consumption. The microwave is usually plugged in throughout because it is used too frequently for its various functions. This can shoot up your electricity bill thus increasing your expenses.
Hence this 950-watt microwave has an Eco Mode which helps in saving power. This is done by turning the display off when the microwave is not in use. Thus saving on your bill amount. When looking at the inside top part, you will notice that the grill heating rod is not straight. This helps in spreading the heat in a circular motion which on the outside allows the food being grilled to delicious brown color and get nice and crispy while letting the inside be juicy.
However, what differentiates this microwave from others is not its exterior but its interior. You will notice that the cavity inside is different. In many microwaves, it is made of steel. But, the inside of this one is made from Ceramic Enamel. This is the reason why the cavity surface is non-stick which makes it easy to clean. And its texture lets its surface show a luster.
Pros of the product
- There is enough space to cook and eat in this 1.4 cubic feet space.
- The ceramic enamel inside helps cook/heat up food nicely and it also retains the original flavor of the food being heated or cooked.
- Electricity consumption is minimized because of the Eco Mode.
- Its auto-detection feature makes life easy by letting you know whether you need to defrost, reheat or cook your food.
- Grilling is possible.
- It comes along with a free ceramic plate and a round rack. Who can say ‘No’ to such goodies?
Cons of the product
- Because of its large dimensions, you may find it difficult to accommodate it on a counter having less space in a tiny home.
- It weighs around 41.9 lbs. This makes it less portable because it is heavy.
- The front mirror finish doesn’t let you really see what is happening inside.