The Cooler Kitchen compost bin is a very stylish bin with a white design. You can store your food scraps in it. The bin is made of carbon steel that is super strong, sturdy, and rust proof. Also, it will not let your house, not your kitchen stink. Due to its large size compared to average food bins, you can store food scraps of a whole week. This bin can be either kept on the countertop or below the sink in the kitchen. This helps save space and time. Leftover food can be disposed of quickly by binning it at the time of preparing the food.
The lid of the bin has an activated-carbon filter that is thick. It helps absorb and trap all types of odor, leaving your kitchen smelling fresh. Its EZ-No Lock design makes sure to secure the lid on top of the bin. This effectively prevents any smell from escaping. It also gets rid of fruit flies.
The main feature of this compost bin is that it comes with an inner bucket. This bucket is black in color. It makes cleaning the bin easy. Once the bin bucket is full, you can just hold the handle of the bucket and get it out to empty the compost. After emptying it, the bucket can be reinserted for recycling more leftovers. You may wash the bin and the bucket in the dishwasher if it is dirty.
The Cooler Kitchen comes with a guarantee that promises to pay back the money within the first 45 days of purchasing it. This bin also has 2 charcoal filters.
Pros of the product
- Its price is decent compared to its features
- Small kitchens can benefit from it
- Strong and sturdy carbon steel
- It has a white finish
- The design is simple, classy and yet modern
- Can be kept above a countertop or below the sink
- The size is perfect to hold scraps of an entire week
- Activated-carbon filters that are thick
- Inner black bucket with a handle
- Easy to put together and use
- The lid blocks odor
- The lid has an EZ-No-lock design
- Handle is sturdy
- 2 filters come along with it
- Safe to clean in a dishwasher
- Guarantees to pay back the money in 45 days
Cons of the product
- The inside bucket is of plastic which may crack easily
- The bin doesn’t come along with bag liners for compost